Saturday, May 6, 2017

Me, recently, to a friend whose child found scissors and cut their own hair: "I'm lucky that Allyson never tried to cut her own hair."

Allyson, today: "Hold my Capri-Sun."

It's a tiny little piece that honestly I didn't notice at first. But, I just... why?!

Ben has one more final and then he's done with classes until fall. He was hoping to be able to take one over the summer to get it out of the way, but nothing he needs is offered. So he's going to welcome the break.

He is, however, going to be gone for two nights and most of three days. Accompanying our youth group to this year's Celebrate Life at Olivet Nazarene. He got involved last year because (and this made me feel SUPER old) our youth pastor wasn't old enough to drive the church van. You have to be 25, and he was only 24. This year he's old enough but they needed another male chaperone, so Ben got the call. Our youth praise band is competing too, and he works with them, so there's another reason.

I managed to get Thursday and Friday (the two weekdays he's gone) off work. So I guess this means MOAR SPRING CLEANING! And Totino's party pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment