Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Crazy Month Gets Crazier.

Yesterday was the 4th of July. I had to work. Only until 3, though. Drove to work without incident.

Boss asks if I can drop the deposit off at the bank, in the night drop since the bank was closed. I go out to do it... aaaaaand my van won't start. Lovely. So I had to send my co-worker (and fellow keyholder, who'd been whining all day about having to work in the first place) and deal with the crowd.

Ben came out to jump it and take it to AutoZone. Of course it couldn't be the not-too-pricey battery. Of course it has to be the alternator. But he bought a new one and my brother is going to help him fix it tomorrow morning.

And then!

We were doing laundry and Ben had to re-start the load in the dryer. Long story short, the dryer died too. We have a repair man coming out to look at it tomorrow. But STILL!

I hate it when stuff breaks, because it seems like it all breaks at once.

Allyson leaves for church camp in two hours. We're both ready. It'll be a good experience for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment